This website collects personal information from its users.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When purchasing or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, company name or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, make a purchase, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use live chat, open a support ticket or enter information on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other website features in the following ways:
• To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver relevant content and offerings
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone enquiries)
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about website traffic and website interactions in order to offer better website experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
How does www.evareceptionist.com handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor ‘Do Not Track’ signals and don’t track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a ‘Do Not Track’ browser mechanism is in place.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies; you can do this through your browser settings.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your website experience more efficient may not function as designed.
Links to third party websites:
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Questions and contact information:
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Designer Technology Ltd:
[Level 1, Building 10, 666 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland, 1051, New Zealand]
Policy Last Updated: 15 July 2017